Jamis Coda Comp
- Bike Services
We’re famous for our steel bikes and the Codas have a lot to do with that. No frame material makes more sense on beat-up city streets than steel. Why? Hit a baseball with a wooden bat and then hit one with an aluminum bat and you’ll know why. You want your frame material to soak up those streets, not beat you with them. And we use only the best: Reynolds cold-worked, double-butted chrome-moly steel.
- Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tube disc brake frame
- Aluminum air-formed disc fork
- Jamis adjustable threadless system (ATS) aluminum stem
- Selle Royal S1 saddle
- Tektro Novelo disc brakes
- Frame: Size Specific Design Disc Brake Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack eyelets
- Fork: Aluminum air-formed fork with disc brake mounts, aluminum steerer, low-rider carrier mounts, forged dropouts and fender eyelets
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alex TD-26 double wall disc specific alloy rims, 32H, Formula hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 x 32c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Acera RD-M360 SGS rear and Altus FD-M310 top swing front
- Shiftlevers Shimano RapidFire Plus SL-M310, 24-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano HG41 8-speed, 11-34T
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 48/38/28T, 170mm (15-19”), 175mm (21-23”)
- BB Set FSA sealed cartridge, 68 x 110.5mm
- Pedals: Full alloy platform, toe clip attachable
- Brakeset: Tektro Novelo mechanical disc brakes and Tektro brake levers
- Handlebar: Jamis Flat bar, 6061 T-6 aluminum, 25.4 x 10˚ sweep x 580mm (15-17”) 600mm (19-23”)
- Stem: Jamis adjustable threadless system (ATS), forged aluminum, 25.4 x 10˚ x 90mm (15”), 105mm (17-19”), 115mm (21-23”), ATS shim length 100mm
- Grips: New Anatomic double density kraton grip with end plug
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm alloy clamp with QR seatpin
- Saddle: Selle Royal S1 with integrated clip system
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|