No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 120
- Instep High
- Last 99
- Sole Type Vibram rubber sole w/ tech-compatible inserts for bindings
The Men's Cochise 120 DYN Ski Boot is Tecnica's second-stiffest alpine touring boot for backcountry bounders who won't compromise downhill performance. This boot is as aggressive on the downhill as it is comfy on the uphill. Its C.A.S. construction customizes the shell and liner to your foot's shape. Boot-fitters can pack out the dimpled shell easier, and the they can mold the liner through a quick-and-easy heating process. By creating such a comfortable fit, Tecnica designed the Cochise with a moderately narrow 99 last that optimizes precision for the downhill. Modern updates to the Cochise 130 include a metal-on-metal walk mode with an impressive 42° cuff rotation for easier hiking. The Power Light Design is 30% thinner and 2.5 times stiffer for the new season. The Vibram rubber sole assists with traction when you're hiking rockier terrain, and it boasts tech inserts for tech bindings.
- Second-stiffest Cochise alpine touring boot for backcountry skiing
- 120 flex accommodates aggressive and powerful skiers
- 99 last balances comfort with a precise fit for performance
- C.A.S. upper and thermo-moldable liner customize fit to your foot
- Walk mode boasts massive 42° cuff rotation for uphill mobility
- Vibram rubber sole with tech-compatible inserts for bindings
- Power Light Design is 30% thinner and and 2.5 times stiffer