Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
When Castelli created this jersey, they primarily focused on making it light for the big alpine climbs as well as cool for hot days. A real Tour de France jersey if there ever was one. But they didn’t want to completely ignore aerodynamics, so they used patterning similar to the very fast Aero Race 5.1 Jersey. The resulting jersey is extremely cool and light and instantly became a favorite with our pro riders. The surprise was when Castelli put it in the wind tunnel. This lightweight jersey posted aero drag values just 2 watts slower than the Aero Race 5.1 jersey. Next time they ask you if you want aero or light, just answer, “Yes, please.”
- Strada Pro 3D fabric on back provides support to pockets and UPF 16 protection
- 75 g/m2 Flusso 3D fabric on front and shoulders keeps the jersey light and dry
- Full-length lightweight front zipper
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers
- 3 rear pockets
- Pattern from Aero Race 5.1 Jersey makes it aero
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
- Weight: 83g