It's hard to think of a better place for the Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket than the towering, rugged peaks of the Tetons and the lush Snake River Valley. Made from a double-sided fleece, this soft jacket keeps the cold away whether you're getting an early start at a popular trailhead or watching the sun set from the top of Signal Mountain. Set-in sleeves provide a more comfortable fit when you're carrying a pack, while zippered pockets let you keep the essentials close at hand when you're on the move.
- Classic fleece jacket for all your outdoor escapes
- Recycled fleece construction is breathable and warm
- Anti-pilling finish for a lasting clean look
- Full-zip design with a stand-up collar for extra protection
- Set-in sleeves offer a chafe-free fit
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!