No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The Classic Messenger Bag. Designed in San Francisco over 25 years ago. The shoulder strap features a curved airmesh strap pad for increased comfort, fine webbing, and Timbuk2's Double-Loop CAM buckle that adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A low profile grab handle makes the messenger easy to grab and go and SR buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a refined but secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balances the weight of your carry. It's a classic through some modern evolution, and its ready to be worn for whatever your carry needs.
- Volume: 1,281 cu in
- Dimensions: 18.1 Top W x 14.6Bottom W x 12.2H x 7.1D in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Flap corners fold into place for excellent weatherproofing
- Low-profile top grab handle for easy heave-ho
- Partially concealed flap buckles with bottom compression straps for subtle and secure closure
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Coordinating Strap Pad included
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad
- Removable crossbody strap for cross-body stabilization
- Timbuk2 cam enables easy fit adjustments with no excess webbing
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Internal slash pocket provides padded, firm place to store files
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Napoleon side-entry pocket for access without undoing the flap