Timbuk2 Classic Messenger - Medium
Designed in San Francisco with decades of user testing and consumer feedback in mind, the updated Classic Messenger features a new refined look, updated fit, and smarter organization. A new shoulder strap features a curved airmesh strap pad for increased comfort, finer webbing, and Timbuk2's new Double-Loop CAM buckle that adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A new low profile grab strap makes this messenger easier to grab and go and SR buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a more refined but just as secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balances the weight of your carry. It's a classic reborn and ready to be worn for another quarter century.
- Volume: 21 L
- Top Width: 18.1"
- Bottom Width: 14.6"
- Height: 12.2"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Napoleon side entry pocket has zipper closure for easy in/out without undoing the messenger flap
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket of this messenger bag provides a padded, firm place for you to store files
- Coordinating Strap Pad included
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding
- Timbuk2 Double-Loop cam buckle enables easy fit adjustment while eliminating any excess webbing
- Flap corners fold into place for excellent weatherproofing
- Partially concealed flap buckles with bottom compression straps for subtle and secure closure
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights