Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
At 108 square inches and just 9.9 oz (280 g), the Clash 108's head provides plenty of forgiveness at a comfortable swing weight. While a larger head typically reduces control, it features a proprietary carbon construction that augments frame flexibility. This flexibility allows the frame to bend in dimensions that work seamlessly with the modern tennis swing, providing extra dwell time and ball pocketing for excellent control. StableSmart frame geometry delivers critical stability throughout the swing, creating an incredible feeling of confidence in every shot. This racket does not come pre-strung.
- Grip Size: 4" (0), 4 1/8" (1), 4 1/4" (2), 4 3/8" (3), 4 1/2" (4)
- Length 27.25 in - 69.2 cm
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section 24.5 FB
- Head Size 108 sq in - 696.8 sq cm
- String Pattern 16x19
- Unstrung Balance 33.5CM/3 Pts HL
- Series: Clash
- Unstrung Weight 280 g