Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- Dimensions 250mm (155cm) 258mm (157w)
- Radius 7.6m(155) 7.7m(157w)
- Rider Type Recreational
- Rocker Flat Top Rocker
While your buddy Winston's idea of an "epic Saturday" might involve playing on his phone all day, yours is a little more adventurous and involves getting out and exploring the mountain. Strap into the Burton Clash Snowboard and empower yourself to venture where cold weather and precipitation collide to create a winter wonderland. Designed for beginner to intermediate riders, the Clash Snowboard has a soft and playful flex that makes for easy turning and a forgiving edge hold.
- Flat Top A flat profile overall with subtle rocker rise provides an extra stable platform underfoot with a catch-free feel at the tip and tail.
- Soft & Playful At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful, and great for progressing. Riders of all ability levels will appreciate the many easy-riding characteristics of a soft snowboard.
- Twin Flex Having a twin flex indicates that your board is perfectly symmetrical in flexibility from tip to tail so you gain a more balanced and predictable ride.
- Directional Directional is the original snowboard shape. It is designed with a slightly longer nose, to concentrate the pop in the tail. This board will give you plenty of floatation, fluidity, and control to rip.
- 3 - 6 mm Taper A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry - and - exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
- FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD The wood grain is positioned perpendicularly along the toe and heel edges. Engineered Grain Direction provides you with consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low Burton's Squeezebox improves your boards performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Meaning you get enhanced board connectivity, response and predictability.
- Biax Fiberglass Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Extruded Base An extruded base is full of speed, strength and amazing pop. These bases require little maintenance.
- Die-Cut Base Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- Cruise Control Edge Tune Boosts confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune. On tapered boards like the Clash and Feather the nose is fully convex for all-terrain stability.
- The Channel Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable - The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major binding companies (not just Burtons).