No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Summit packs are special breed. They are required to comfortably carry their contents, but do it for minimal weight. The materials need to be tough enough for alpine environments, but packable enough to fit in a minimalists backpack. And, as they are used at points of critical need, they need to perform. Delivering 18L capacity with carefully selected features, the Cierzo 18 weighs a scant 370 grams (13.0 ounces) and is specifically designed for rapid ascents in alpine environments. The pack is made from N210p-HT nylon 6,6 high-density plain weave fabric. Highly packable, this special blended high tenacity nylon weave increases durability and tear resistance, and has a water repellent finish and polyurethane coating for weather resistance.
- Compressible and packable
- Front zippered pocket with internal organizational pocket and key clip
- Hydroport drink tube passage with internal clip to keep bladder suspended
- Removable sternum strap
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 cm/ 0.8 in webbing hipbelt
- Top loading
- Drawcord closure
- Adjustable top strap used to compress pack or lash climbing rope to exterior of pack
- Swiftcord drawstring style compression system
- Drawstring accessed/stored in external front pocket
- Material: N210p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave, N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini-ripstop