No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 28"
- Includes stuff sack
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Lightweight, Wind resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m²) insulation, 100% polyester
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation, 100% polyester
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz