MSR Carbon Reflex 2 Ultralight Tent
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Now even lighter, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won’t weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield waterproof coatings.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Fast & Light Weight w/ F&L Body: 1 lbs 9 oz
- Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft
- Vestibule Area: 14 sq. ft
- Tent Volume: 43 cu. ft
- Number of Poles: 2 Easton Carbon ION
- Interior Peak Height (Metric): 34 in
- Packed Size: 17 x 5 in
- Rainfly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
- Floor Fabric: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Red / One Size / Article #100184104