Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon/Wood
- Dimensions 29.2/25.2/29.1
- Radius 9.1m (161cm)
- Rider Type Advanced to Expert rider looking for superlight and stiff all mountain/powder board
- Rocker Camber/Rocker
Batten down the hatches and cinch up your pack because the Jones Carbon Flagship Snowboard is ready to ride! Not for the faint of heart, this board is as stiff as they come and features a multi-layer TeXtreme carbon construction capable of mach speeds with minimal chatter. Thanks to a re-worked power core, the Carbon Flagship also has more response and pop between the bindings. Spoon 3.0 shaping at the tip and tail combines with rockered tips and a cambered mid-section for superior float and smooth transitions with the edgehold and pop to set spins. If you want the ultimate freeride weapon for comp use or mad footy stackin', the Jones Carbon Flagship Snowboard crushes all.
- Directional Rocker A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board's nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Flex:10 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Spoon 3.0 Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of spoon bevel in the nose and spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Blunt Nose "How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep is dictated by it's front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the 'snow plow' rounded tip and it's extra swing weight." - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Power Core Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Re-Profiled Power Core More torsional stiffness between the feet.
- 2x TeXtreme Carbon Specially designed carbon fiber (12k non crimp fabric) that is podium proven in the America's Cup and Tour De France. TeXtreme achieves a weight savings of about 20-30% compared to conventional carbon fiber.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered Ultra Base World Cup proven race base made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) modified with special Fluoro and Paraffin based additives for better glide and increased durability. ULTRA base is harder and faster than any other sintered base.
- Flip Flop Base By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Mellow Magne-Traction Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. "Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker." - Jeremy Jones
- Oversized Recycled Edges All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Fusion Tech Jones exclusive production process allows traditional topsheet layer to be replaced with ultra durable epoxy layer saving weight and material.
- Limited Edition Badging Custom hand numbered serial badge.
- Carbon Construction The Carbon Series are the most high performance boards Jones produces. They are designed to meet the demands of ground breaking riders who push the limits of what's possible on a snowboard. If you ride confidently and chase serious new challenges on your snowboard, these are the boards you're looking for.
- Wend Natural Wax Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.