No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Premium fuel, pure complex carbs for energy and endurance. Non-sweet (plain flavor), provides safe, clean, efficient calories for any exercise activity. Replenishes muscle glycogen. Consume before, during, and after, for energy, endurance, recovery. Gmo-free. Gluten free. Contains no preservatives, sweeteners or additives.
- Suggested Use: You need 200 Calories per Hour during training or racing
- At least 2 Scoops of CARBO-PRO mixed in 12 oz of water per Hour of activity
- For 2 Hours of Activity 400 calories to 600 calories
- 1. Before Mix 2 scoops in 12 oz of cold water and drink it at least 30 minutes before the start
- 2. During: for each hour of activity MIX 2 scoops in 12 oz of cold water and sip throughout activity
- 3. After: Mix at least Two (2) scoops in 12 oz of any fluid and drink within the first hour for optimal muscle-glycogen replenishment and recovery
- Note: A 150 lb. (68 kg.) athlete needs at least 300 calories per hour of exercise activity
You may carbo-load with Carbo-Pro for three days before a major event. 2 scoops (200 calories) in 12 oz of cold water - once in the morning and once in the evening.
Training: 2 scoops in 12 oz water. Drink within the first hour after a workout.
Race/Competition: Complex Carbs are the most efficient source of Fuel. Carbo-Pro allows endurance athletes to adjust the intake of carbs based on training or competition distance. A 150lb. athlete needs at least 300 calories per hour of activity @ 2 calories per hour, per lb. of body weight. One scoop of Carbo-Pro provides 100 calories of energy. The 60-cc scoop (inside the container) holds approx. 25 grams of the product = 100 Calories.
One serving size = 200 Calories = as much carbohydrate content as 200 g (about 1/2 lb.) of cooked pasta; or as much as 430 g (about 1 lb.) of potatoes.