Our lightweight & durable aluminum Capri frame is not only easier to pedal than steel, it's much more rust-resistant, too. A point worth noting since kids bikes are often left outside in the weather much more often than adult bikes.
Capri's extra-plush, broad-based saddle features a suede-like brushed vinyl top that's grippy and keeps young riders from sliding around unsafely on the saddle top.
A 60 degree hi-rise stem with 90mm extension and 150mm extra-long quill offers plenty of up or down adjustment range to put those up-swept riser bars in just the right position.
Our soft and comfortable foam grips feature a smooth vinyl cover that is embossed and stitched to match the saddle & decal theme.
Our pedals offer a non-slip insert that keeps feet and shoes in full contact even when wet for safe & secure pedaling.
- Frame - Lightweight 6061 aluminum comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, fenders and kickstand
- Fork - Comfort unicrown, oversized, with radiused blades
- Headset - Standard threaded type, 1 1/8?
- Wheels - Alloy 36H rims with small flange nutted hubs and 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires - Brooklyn Speedway, 20 x 2.125?, black with whitewalls
- Derailleurs - Shimano TX31 short cage rear derailleur with protective guard
- Shiftlevers - Shimano RevoShift, SL-RS35, 6-speed
- Chain - KMC HP20
- Freewheel - Indexed, 6-speed, 14-28T
- Crankset - Forged alloy crank, 152mm, with 38T chainring
- BB Set - Cotterless type, 3SB axle 68 x 124.5mm
- Pedals - Comfort style pedals with non-slip TPE insert
- Brakeset - Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar - Comfort riser type, 6 sweep X 30mm rise x 560mm wide
- Stem - Hi-rise comfort type, 60 rise x 90mm extension with 150mm quill
- Grips - Embossed & stitched vinyl cover over comfort foam
- Seatpost - Pillar, chrome-plated finish, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle - Jamis Youth Comfort with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
- Weight - 26.50 lbs