Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
With a flexible stem, narrow head width compression spring-driven interlocking cam lobes, Camalot C3’s fit more securely, in more places than any other three-cam unit.
From aid seams to tip cracks, the five sizes of Black Diamond Camalot C3s have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- Size 000 is for direct aid only
- Weight: 57 g (2 oz)
- Strength: 6 kN (1349 lbf)
- Range: 9.0-13.7 mm (0.35-0.54 in)