Black Diamond Camalot C3 - 0
With a flexible stem, narrow head width compression spring-driven interlocking cam lobes, Camalot C3’s fit more securely, in more places than any other three-cam unit.
From aid seams to tip cracks, the five sizes of Black Diamond Camalot C3s have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- *Size 000 is for direct aid only
- Weight: 59 g (2.1 oz)
- Strength: 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Range: 10.7-15.8 mm (0.42-0.62 in)