Cannondale CAADX SE 105
- Bike Services
All the race-bred performance and versatility of the CAADX, equipped for hard-charging, on-road/off-road adventure riding.
- flat mount rear brake
- redesigned save micro-suspension
- removable seat stay fender mount
- tapered steerer
- Frame: CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS, 28-hole, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula, CX-20 front, CX-22 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler 700x37c, tubeless ready, gumwall
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: Cannondale Si w/ FSA Rings 48/32, BB30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
- Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop radius Sport
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|