No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
In 1985 Gore Bike Wear's released the Giro rain jacket. It was revolutionary and completely changed what we knew about wet-weather riding gear. Prior to that jacket, staying dry from outside weather often meant a sweaty steamy mess inside as materials were not permeable in either direction. Other manufacturers have since released jackets often using Gore membranes to balance protection from rain and breathability. In the 30+ years that have passed since the first Gore cycling jacket, it has quietly gone along making refinements and the C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry 1985 Viz Jacket is its most sophisticated rain jacket to date. This jacket works wonderfully well in wet conditions and it's so convenient that you won't mind that you brought it along even if things stay dry.
- A lightweight, breathable, and weatherproof cycling jacket
- Shakedry tech is breathable and waterproof
- Highly packable fabric fits easily into a jersey pocket
- Dries fast with a quick shake
- Adjustable collar offers comfort and protection
- Slim fit is ideal for riding
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light
- Gore Bike Wear presents another wet weather gem