Farm to Feet Burlington
You save 53% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The ultralight Burlington crew combines classic dress style with American-made durability and comfort. Hidden nylon plaiting construction creates a durable, smooth outer finish that easily slides into snug-fitting shoes, while itch-free, US-sourced merino wool next to your skin naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet at a comfortable temperature everywhere from the office to the opera.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Flat-Knit Construction: We use flat-knit construction in our lightest weight casual socks and in the non-cushioned zones of some technical sport socks. Its thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression: Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 66% U.S. Merino Wool
- 29% U.S. Nylon
- 5% U.S. Spandex