Poolside, parkside, trailside, beachside, or rolling a dozen deep with your scooter gang, the Buckshot brings savage sound from a tiny package. Nothing measures up to the Buckshot's ultra-portable, tougher-than-you-are rugged design, and with the Buckshot 2.0, we're pretty much leaving the industry with its shirt pulled over its head, nose bloody, wallet missing. Pretty unfair if we're honest, but hey, we aren't saying sorry. This mini sonic boom can ride shotgun on your pack, strapped to your handlebars, your ski pole, your wingsuit, or the roof of your car, even if that makes no sense. That's not the point. The point is you can take it, and your soundtrack, wherever you go. And that's dope.
- Big(ger) sound, tiny package. Stop laughing, start packing
- Improved IPX6 dust- and waterproof standard
- Three (yep 3) mounting options, including a new tough wearable clip
- Wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Included silicone handlebar mount accessory
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone for calls & chats with Siri
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PLAY TIME: 20 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 60 feet
- WEIGHT: 3.81oz (that's damn light)
- INCLUDES: USB charge cable, handlebar strap, user manual, ODT sticker
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!