Patagonia Brimmed Beanie
The new Brimmed Beanie is made from a recycled wool/nylon blend and has a fixed visor that helps keep snow and weather out of your eyes.
When it comes to defiance in the face of driving snow, some people have a stiff upper lip. We prefer the Brimmed Beanie. It has a fixed visor to keep snow and wind out of your eyes and a naturally stretchy knit blend of recycled wool and nylon for moisture management and all-day comfort and warmth in the full range of conditions. Ribbing along the base of the beanie allows a personalized fit that stays put, whether you're hoofing it uphill or straightlining back down.
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm in varying conditions
- Fixed brim helps keep weather out of your eyes
- Rib at the base of the beanie helps with a perfect fit
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
- 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber
- Weight: 82 g (2.9 oz)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Industrial Green / One Size / Article #100149762005