Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates "granite", or at least the ABUS take on it; 5.5 mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible, but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. The picking-resistant XPlus precision disc cylinder from ABUS also has a lot to offer and guarantees outstanding protection against attempts at tampering. This combination has earned the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock a phenomenal top score of 15 in the ABUS Security Level System.
- 5.5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
- Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps