Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Waterproof, ultralight packing organization at its finest, SealLine's new BlockerLite Compression Dry Sack protects essential backpacking and hiking gear like clothing and sleeping bags, while the Continuous Compression system reduces overall volume for maximum packing efficiency.
- Ultralight: Featherweight 20D silicone- and polyurethane-coated nylon delivers waterproof protection while barely tipping the scales.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, the Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir-equipped: SealLine's unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 0.12 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.4 in x 5.5 in x 18.8 in / 26.5 cm x 14 cm x 48 cm
- Volume: 20 L / 1220 cu in
- Material: 20D silicone/polyurethane-coated nylon