Current Variant: N/A / 0 / 40818097861
SealLine Blocker Compression Dry 20L Orange
Regular price $ 44.95 Compare at $ 45.00
SealLine's most versatile, feature-laden packing system sack, the Blocker Compression Dry Sack saves space on paddling and trail adventures, while the waterproof valve rapidly vents trapped air to ease compression—all this with fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected, condensed and organized.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use with confident waterproof protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, the Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: SealLine's unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 5.9 oz / 0.17 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.4 in x 5.5 in x 18.8 in / 26.5 cm x 11 cm x 36 cm
- Volume: 20 L / 1220 cu in
- Materials: 70D polyurethane-coated nylon
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 0 / Article #100168837