No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
SealLine's most versatile, feature-laden packing system sack, the Blocker Compression Dry Sack saves space on paddling and trail adventures, while the waterproof valve rapidly vents trapped air to ease compression—all this with fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected, condensed and organized.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use with confident waterproof protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, the Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir-equipped: SealLine's unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 4.4 oz / 0.12 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.2 in x 4.3 in x 14.1 in / 21 cm x 11 cm x 36 cm
- Volume: 10 L / 610 cu in
- Materials: 70D polyurethane-coated nylon