Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Inspired by Wilson's Blade competition line, the Blade Feel 23 appeals to young players who seek to take the level up thanks to a mix of handling, sensitivity and design. Characterized by a graphite and aluminum structure that offers a combination of rigidity and flexibility, this racquet offers absolute sensitivity on every hit. Completed by a defined and electrifying design, this frame deserves a careful look by any young player looking to improve their game.
- Recommended for 7–8 years
- Electric green design inspired by the adult Blade model
- The cast aluminum and graphite structure combines the properties of rigidity and flexibility for exceptional play
- Offers exceptional sensitivity for young amateur tennis players
- Impact protectors to protect the frame from harmful contacts
- Handle Size: 4 "(0)
- Plate size: 612.9 cm²
- Stringing pattern: 16x17
- Weight, strung: 240 g
- Length: 23 in - 58.4 cm