No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Answer the call of fresh tracks on the women's Blackops Stargazer. Lightweight agility and confident downhill performance come together to set you free to explore and ride inbounds and out. Vibration-dampening tech carries you through every carve, while a light swing weight keeps it playful. Skin track, boot pack, resort days, the possibilities are endless. Escape the piste and ride free.
- Smooth Stability: Lower pop factor translates to a smooth, damp feel for comfortable cruising and stability at speed
- Confident Control: Damp Tech reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in variable snow conditions
- Precise, Stable Feel: Extended Core increases snow contact for enhanced stability and precise control through the Tip
- Playful Performance: Air Tip technology reduces swing weight for enhanced maneuverability without compromising on performance
- Lightweight Stability: Paulownia wood core reduces ski weight for a balance of weight, power, and maneuverability
- Sustainably Minded: PEFC-certified poplar wood cores and FSC-certified paulownia wood cores combined with the use of recycled topsheet, base, and edge materials help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
- Dimensions: 127mm x 92mm x 117mm (162cm)
- Radius: 14m (162cm)
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Abillity: Intermediate-Advanced