Oakley BLACKHAWK 2 BIOZONE INSULATED JACKET
The Blackhawk 2 BioZone Insulated Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Challenging weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the lightweight insulation, critically taped seams and three-point hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Pit vents with mesh insets keep air flowing where you need it, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra, mesh wrist gaiters and wrist cuffs with gussets ensure a secure fit during even the wildest rides. Finished with Oakley's FN Dry protective layer and plenty of pockets, this jacket provides the coverage and function required by today's action athletes.
- BioZone insulated lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- Thinsulate fill offers increased insulation with reduced bulk
- Durable, breathable FN Dry 15K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra allows for easy integration with snow pants
- Goggle pocket with Microclear 2.0 cloth stores eyewear and keeps it clean
- RFID pass pocket, media touch pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Parka fit
- 100% Heavy Twill Polyester
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.