Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 120 x 98 x 120mm (172cm)
- Radius 21m (172cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Rossignol Black Ops 98 Skis were designed for the daily shenanigans of skiers Parker White and Chris Logan. Developed under a veil of secrecy by the boys in close coordination with Rossignol for all their hard-charging, full-send, progressive-trick stomping needs, the Rossignol Black Ops 98 Skis deliver pure freestyle performance all over the mountain, whether you're in the terrain park or taking advantage of natural features in your favorite back bowl.
- Freeride Rocker 50% Camber / 50% Progressive Tip & Tail Rocker – Designed for the deepest powder days, Rossignol's progressive Freeride rocker profile features longer, lower tip rocker, a tapered tail profile and traditional camber underfoot, delivering effortless flotation, instant speed control and the power, energy, and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Centered Sidecut – A short sidecut directly underfoot combined with a uniquely tapered tip and tail. The deep radius underfoot provides edge grip and power where you need it while the short length of the sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness.
- Rectangular Sidewalls
- Terrain: Park & Pipe, All-Mountain
- Skis: No Bindings
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Tail Type: Full Twin Tip
- Warranty: 1 Year