Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32L
A versatile pack with a unique double-zipper design for top or side access. The pack opens completely to make loading and unloading a breeze.
We built the Black Hole Pack because more often than not, your day has its own plans. This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your hike morphs into a contentious scramble. The large main pocket holds the lions share. An internal sleeve carries most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. For carrying comfort, the backpacks padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight:850 g (1 lb 14 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Nouveau Green / One Size / Article #100131786008