No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's smallest Black Hole Duffel, perfect for small loads and long weekends, is made with burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers. The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage. A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand.
- Capacity: 40L (2441 cu in)
- Padded base protects contents
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Dimensions: 21" x 13.7" x 10.6"
- Weight: 930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam