Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L
Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole Duffel 120L lives for rugged adventure.
They say you can't take it with you, but in this large, burly duffel you can certainly try. Rugged and highly weather-resistant, this duffel bag will protect your equipment from spitting camels and all other forms of insult. Access its main compartment through a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 1,672 g (3 lbs 11 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Navy Blue w/Paintbrush Red / One / Article #100131790009