No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Flex 100
- Instep Medium
- Last 103mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Built. For. Comfort. That's the mission of the K2 B.F.C. 100 Heat Ski Boots and they've hit the nail square on the head! To achieve this, the 2019 B.F.C. 100 Ski Boots offer a wider, more spacious 103mm forefoot width to eliminate vice-like constrictions. Meanwhile, their electrically heated CushFit liners feature a sleekly integrated heat system that's free of bulky battery packs and hazardous wires. No longer does skiing mean sliding your feet into cold, narrow torture devices all-day -- the K2 B.F.C. 100 Heat Ski Boots are here to relieve your pain and reshape how you think about a day on the slopes!
- Custom Thermo Shell The shell can be heat molded, punched, ground and customized with your favorite boot fitter for optimized comfort and performance. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
- Hands Free Entry - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- CushFit Therm-ic Heated Liners - Integrated heating system to keep your feet warm on cold days. Increases mobility and performance of foot muscles. Three heat settings provide warmth from 4 to 19 hours. Fully charges in 6 to 7 hours with a USB cable.
- PowerFuse SpYne - A rear co-injected "Y" shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, K2 is able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Forward Lean Adjustment - 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- Cuff Alignment - Dual +/- 2 degrees.
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles