Men's Beta SL Pant - Short
Lightweight, packable, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex pant, designed for maximum mobility. Designed for take-along emergency use when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Beta Series: All round mountain
- Emergency pull-on waterproof pant made from Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse.
- The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight lower leg zippers help accommodate boots.
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric.
- Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / M / Article #100174131002
- Product Reviews