No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Emergency pull-on Superlight waterproof pant made from Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight lower leg zippers help accommodate boots. Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
- Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Activity: Hiking / Trekking
- Gore-Tex two-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- WaterTight 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hooks
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with PacLite product technology
- N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology