- Brakes Promax long reach
- Crank Forged alloy crank
- Drivetrain 16T Freewheel and fix gear
- Frame Hi-Ten tubing with SST tubing
- Wheels 40mm Deep Dish Alloy rims with black CNC sidewall
Whether you prefer to ride fixed or free, Jamis has got you covered with a Flip-Flop rear hub and fixed cogs already installed.
There is simply no better material better suited for the rigors of urban riding than steel. Unlike aluminum, steel naturally damps or absorbs the shocks and vibrations of city streets. Aluminum simply transmits it, like a tuning fork, which is why aluminum frames are often criticized for their “harsh” riding qualities. Besides, on a fixie, where vintage reigns, skinny steel frame tubes are just right.
The Beatnik’s short length flat bar and threadless alloy stem can be flipped to a 10-degree positive position depending on rider preference.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Hi-Ten tubing with SST tubing diameters, tapered rear stays, rear entry dropouts with fender eyelets
- Fork: Unicrown straight blade with double fender eyelets
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: 40mm Deep Dish Alloy rims with black CNC sidewall, 32H, alloy track hubs with flip/flop rear and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Urban, 700 x 32c
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Cassette: 16T Freewheel and fix gear
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, single 46T alloy chainring, 170mm
- BB: Set Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Touring platform, steel cage/resin body
- Brakeset: Promax long reach alloy calipers with shorty brake levers
- Handlebar: Rise bar, aluminum, 25.4 barbore, 540mm wide, 10mm rise, 10° sweep
- Stem: Jamis Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 15˚ x 60mm (47/50), 105mm (53/55), 120mm (57/59/62)
- Grips: BMX Type Grip
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 25.4 x 350mm with alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Vintage with perforated cover
- Weight: 25.25 lbs
- Product Reviews