The North Face Base Camp Duffel - Extra Large
It's not your average duffel bag. Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. Ample, 132-liter volume provides ideal storage for long, extended trips, or space for hockey goalies to stash all of thier bulky pads. New design features redesigned straps and an internal mesh pocket for additional organization.
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- Generous 150-liter volume provides ideal storage during extended trips
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and a new end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- AVG WEIGHT:4 lbs 6.9 oz (2010 g)
- VOLUME:8055 in (132 liters)
- DIMENSIONS:17.72 x 29.73 x 17.72 (45 cm x 75.5 cm x 45 cm)
- FABRIC:1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
- WATER RESISTANT:Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.