No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Storm chasing or park riding, the Baron Mitt has the tech to keep your digits warm. This leather mitt features a full Gore-Tex insert with Gore Grip technology to maintain dexterity and handle the harshest weather at the mountain. There's Primaloft insulation and a soft wool liner to keep your hands warm, while the bonded layers and four-way stretch exterior enhance grip and movement for buckling bindings and adjusting boots.
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (52% goat leather, 25% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: Slip on stretch to fit
- Removable elastic wrist leash