B-Grade: Every board GNU make is handcrafted. Occasionally, they build boards that don't quite live up to their strict cosmetic quality standards. B-Grade beauties have mild cosmetic imperfections that do not impact the board structure, performance, or longevity. B-Grades come with the full factory warranty. GNU can't guarantee the specific cosmetic oddity that you will be getting, but they can guarantee the amazing price and handcrafted performance.
Designed by legendary freestyle minded resort Billy Goater Temple Cummins and his skateboard influenced son Cannon. This fantasy father son project is a refined high performance ATV with one eye on float, the other eye on fly and the third eye on more Baker Banked Slalom gold duct tape. A big floaty nose, a powerful responsive construction, directional camber set back 1.5”, mild taper angle, a nice switch friendly tail and exclusive Directional Progressive Magne-Traction®. Banked Country is what you want to ride and where you want to be.
- Temp and Cannon’s fine-tuned high tech ripper
- Resort slayer doesn’t miss a trick or a pow morning
- New fast, positive Directional Progressive Magne-Traction® technology
- Core: Aspen/Paulownia II: FSC Certified, Lighter, Stronger And Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Fiber: Strong And Poppy
- Top: Eco-Sublimated Poly Top; Tough And Environmentally Nice
- Base: Sintered Knife-Cut, Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- Sidewall: UHMW Tough And Fast
- Flex: 7
- Weight Range: 140-240 lbs