Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Ideal Load Range Up to 50lbs
- Pack Weight 5.5lbs
- Volume 65L
Your weekdays are dedicated to planning for the weekend, and as for the weekend, well, your options feel pretty endless with Gregory's Baltoro 65L Backpack behind you. The Baltoro boasts Gregory's Response Auto Angle Adjust suspension system that moves the LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps up and down the 3D AirMesh back panel to a fit that feels customized to your own back. Gregory added an aluminum frame to stay stable and well-supported from the first mile to the last.
Gregory didn't shy away from adding as many features as possible. Its hydration reservoir sleeve is removable so you can put it in Gregory's SideKick Daypack, and there's a deployable rain cover to shield your valuables from wet weather. There are additional storage options specifically designed for sleeping bags, trekking poles, sunglasses, and electronics.
- Spacious backpack suitable for multi-day and weekend treks
- Response A3 suspension adjusts the torso for a custom fit
- LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps and waist belt give a cushy ride
- 3D AirMesh back panel amplifies ventilated airflow
- Removable hydration sleeve stores reservoirs
- Deployable rain cover shields camping equipment from weather
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Water-resistant waist belt pocket protects electronics
- Volume: 65L (3965cu in)
- Support/Suspension: Response A3, [back panel] Matrix Ventilated, [frame] aluminum
- Shoulder Straps: LIfeSpan EVA foam, 3D Air Mesh, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt: LifeSpan EVA foam, 3D Air Mesh, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible: Removable sleeve
- Reservoir Included: No