Jamis Boys' XR.24
- Bike Services
- Our lightweight & durable aluminum XR.24 frame is easier to pedal than steel. And it's spec'd with a replaceable rear derailleur hanger for increased frame longevity.
- That rigid fork isn't just for cool looks. It's lightweight means greater control & safety for young riders.
- Compared to bigger 26” wheeled bikes, the smaller diameter 24” wheels and shorter 12” frame of the XR.24 provides more standover clearance and a lower center of gravity for enhanced control & safety, so young aspiring mountain bikers can learn to ride both on and off road comfortably, securely and safely.
- The double chainring crankset offers increased gear range (14-speeds) with an alloy outer rock guard to protect the chainrings from contact with curbs or logs. Helps keep pants and legs clean too!
- We've spec'd nut type, non-quick release hubs and seat post clamps, so that wheels and seats remain securely and safely attached to the frame and fork.
- Frame: Enduro frame design, 6061 aluminum tubes, tapered/ovalized top tube, down tube & stays with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, 6061 aluminum, 28.6 Cr-Mo steerer
- Headset: VP threadless
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, alloy MTB hubs with nutted axles, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST MTB, 24 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TX300 rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift 35, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ21 freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, 32T chainring and protective outer rock-ring
- BB Set: Cotterless type, 3P axle, 68 x 119mm (32-52-35)
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar: MTB alloy riser, 6˚ sweep x 20mm rise x 580mm wide
- Stem: MTB alloy threadless, 15˚ rise x 60mm extension
- Grips: Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: XC MTB style
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|