Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Free Bike Maintenance For 6 Months
Get FREE bike maintenance for 6 months with the purchase of any bicycle, plus 50% off any bike fit.See all of our bike shop services.
Demo Bikes Available
Want to try out one of our demo bikes before you commit to your purchase?Check out our selection here.
Every Jamis youth bike uses size-specific items like grips, saddles and cranks that enhance comfort and control by providing the best possible bike fit. They focus on designing frames with low stand-overs to take much of the awkwardness out of getting on board and dismounting after.
- Frame: Enduro frame design, 6061 aluminum tubes, tapered/ ovalized top tube, down tube & stays with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, 6061 aluminum, 28.6 Cr-Mo steerer
- Headset: VP threadless
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, alloy MTB hubs with nutted axles, 14G nickelplated spokes
- Tires: CST MTB, 24 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TY300 rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift 35, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500 freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, 32T chainring and protective outer rock-ring
- BB Set: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar: MTB alloy riser, 6˚ sweep x 20mm rise x 580mm wide
- Stem: MTB alloy threadless, 15˚ rise x 60mm extension
- Grips: Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis ATB Youth
- Sizes: 12”
- Weight: 22.75 lbs