Jamis Boys' XR.20
- Bike Services
- Frame: Enduro frame design, 6061 aluminum tubes, tapered/ovalized top tube, down tube & stays
- Fork: Unicrown, 6061 aluminum, 28.6 Cr-Mo steerer
- Headset: Aheadset, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, alloy MTB hubs with nutted axles, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST MTB, 20 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TX300 rear with protective guard
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift 35, 6-speed
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Freewheel: 6-speed, 14-28T
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, with 36T chainring and protective double-sided chainguard
- BB Set: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar: MTB alloy riser, 6˚ sweep x 20mm rise x 560mm wide
- Stem: MTB alloy threadless, 15˚ rise x 60mm extension
- Grips: Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seatpost: Alloy pillar, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis MTB Youth
- Weight: 22.50 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Charcoal / 10 in. / Article #100180850001