Jamis Boys' XR.20
- Bike Services
- Our lightweight & durable aluminum XR.20 frame is easier to pedal than steel. With tapered & ovalized tubing to optimize frame strength and durability while offering the cool looks today's young riders appreciate.
- A six-speed drivetrain is enough for any youngster to learn how to shift and master. It's also enough gearing to get around the neighborhood or park comfortably. Which is why we spec just one single chainring in front: to simplify shifting. We top it off with a double-sided chainguard to keep the chain in place and clothes & legs out of the chain's way.
- There's a protective derailleur guard attached to the rear of the frame to protect the rear derailleur from knocks, keeping it in adjustment longer for greater safety & control.
- A full alloy parts package -- including seat post, stem cap, crankarms, seat post clamp, brakes & rims -- reduces total bike weight and adds value.
- The XR.20's XC saddle offers lots of high quality padding for comfort and control, with a narrow nose so that legs can pedal freely without chafing.
- Frame: Enduro frame design, 6061 aluminum tubes, tapered/ovalized top tube, down tube & stays
- Fork: Unicrown, 6061 aluminum, 28.6 Cr-Mo steerer
- Headset: Aheadset, 1 1/8”
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, alloy MTB hubs with nutted axles, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST MTB, 20 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TX300 rear with protective guard
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift 35, 6-speed
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Freewheel: 6-speed, 14-28T
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, with 36T chainring and protective double-sided chainguard
- BB Set: Cotterless type, 3B axle, 68 x 119mm (35-52-32)
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with full alloy short reach levers
- Handlebar: MTB alloy riser, 6˚ sweep x 20mm rise x 560mm wide
- Stem: MTB alloy threadless, 15˚ rise x 60mm extension
- Grips: Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seatpost: Alloy pillar, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: XC MTB style
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|