Jamis Boys' X.26 Disc
- Bike Services
Every Jamis youth bike uses size-specific items like grips, saddles and cranks that enhance comfort and control by providing the best possible bike. They focus on designing frames with low stand-over to take much of the awkwardness out of getting on board and dismounting after. They trim as much weight as we can with lightweight aluminum frames on many of the youth models and use aluminum parts where possible to work towards that make-it-as-light-as-possible goal. The additional benefit of this spec-as-much-alloy-as-possible design bias is that the product will hold up in the elements significantly better than other kids bikes built with more steel parts.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum main tubes, over-sized seat tube, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: XC80 26", coil spring, external preload adjustor, 25.4mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 80mm travel
- Headset: VP threadless
- Wheels: Alex TD26 double-wall disc-specific rims with reinforced spoke bed, 32H, alloy 6-bolt disc hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST Patrol, 26 x 2.25”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TX300 rear and TY500 front
- Shift levers: Shimano EF41, 3x7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Cassette: Shimano TZ31, 7-speed, 14-34T
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 42/34/24T, 170mm
- BB Set: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotors and Shimano levers
- Handlebar: Jamis XC alloy riser, 25.4 x 20mm rise x 620mm
- Stem: Jamis XC alloy threadless, 25.4 x 15˚ rise x 75mm
- Grips: Kraton
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 350mm
- Saddle: Jamis ATB Sport/Sport Women's, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
- Sizes: M: 13”, 15” S/O: 12”, 14”
- Weight: 30.500 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Ano Black / 15 IN / Article #100182084002