The North Face Boys' Vortex Triclimate Jacket
He'll cruise the groomers until the lifts stop spinning in this 3-in-1 rain jacket that pairs a waterproof hooded shell with a zip-in midweight fleece jacket. He can wear both jackets together for reliable warmth in cold, wet conditions or separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a midweight fleece liner jacket
- Waterproof outer, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- [Embroidered logo on front of fleece liner jacket
- Weight: 736 g (26 oz)
- Center Back Length: 24.5"
- Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining: 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining: 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket: 258 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
KZ3-TNF Red/TNF Black / XXS / Article #100150376013