Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Boys’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped to handle seriously wet weather.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for seriously wet weather
- Multipanel hood has an elasticized, under-the-brim gusset for a protective fit and a reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Forward shoulder seams; front yoke has snapped chest pocket with reflective tape
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
NENA-New Navy / XS / Article #100178674013