The North Face Boys' Toddler Reversible Breezeway Wind Jacket
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Keep your tiny trekker warm during spring hikes with the family in a lightweight, wind-resistant reversible jacket that features a cozy micro-fleece interior. Reflective details keep him visible in low light.
- Reversible, lightweight and versatile wind-resistant jacket
- WindWall® wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Fixed hood with darts
- Chin zip guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Printed micro-fleece with embroidered logo on reverse
- Reflective front and back logos on outer jacket
- Welt hand pockets on outer jacket
- Contains at least 50% recycled content
- Average Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 16"
- Outer Jacket: 40D 65 g/m² 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester
- Sleeves and Hood: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Reverse: 155 g/m² TKA 100—100% lightweight polyester micro-fleece
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
044-Graphite Grey / 2T / Article #100175194001