The North Face Boys' Stormy Rain Triclimate Jacket
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
He'll weather any storm with a 3-in-1 rain jacket that pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-in fleece jacket. He can wear both during cold rain showers, or remove the liner jacket when the temperature heats up.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in recycled fleece liner
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed
- Snap-in-compatible inner fleece jacket
- Three-piece hood with darts
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back of outer jacket
- Embroidered logo on front of inner jacket
- Center-front zip with Velcro® flap closure on outer jacket
- Velcro® hand pockets on outer jacket
- Average Weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 25.5"
- Solid Shell: 70D 85 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- Ripstop: 70D 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- Shell Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner Jacket: 155 g/m² TKA 100—100% recycled lightweight polyester micro-fleece
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
044-Graphite Grey / S / Article #100175171001