Patagonia Boys' Retro Pile Jacket
The easy-wearing Boys' Retro Pile Jacket is made from 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling for warmth that stands up to serious chill. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize chafing. The full-zip jacket has a zip-through stand-up collar and raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort under a pack. Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets are lined with warp-knit brushed mesh fabric and have webbing zipper pulls. Spandex trim on cuffs and hem seal in heat. Hand-me-down ID label. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling that's warm and easy care
- Full-zip, hip length jacket with zip-through stand-up collar; raglan sleeves for mobility
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Spandex trim on cuffs and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize chafing
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
ELKH-EL CAP KHAKI / S / Article #100168312003