Product Vendor: GNU Product Collections: All Products - discountable, BirthdaySALE
GNU W B-Nice BTX
Nice girls can score too when they're riding the 2017 GNU B-Nice Dots Snowboard. The combination of easy to ride BTX camber and Magne-Traction edges mean it is forgiving, fun to ride and handles great on ice and when you pick up speed. Because of the BTX profile and the soft-to-mid flex, this board is hard to beat as a great first board to help you progress right up to a confident do-it-all rider. Nowhere is off limits on this girl as the twin shape will serve you well when learning or progressing tricks, and she will keep you up on top in pow or chopped up spring slush. Great days of snowboarding start with the 2017 GNU B-Nice Dots Snowboard.
- BTX, Banana Technology: Revolutionary all terrain freestyle banana blend. Rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. Mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and great ice edge hold.
- Magne-Traction: Seven points of focused edge control. Magne-Traction's strategic serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Aspen/Columbian Gold Core: This milled wood core made from select species of lively wood from the south of the border. Ultra lightweight, strong, high-density fibers make for a smooth ride.
- Co-Ex Base is hard, fast and virtually maintenance free.
- Top: Co-Ex PBT
- UHMW Sidewalls: Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof sidewalls.
- Composite: Bi-Ax Fiberglass
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- BTX is easy, jibby, floaty and great for progression
- Easy riding, award winning performance
- Fun in all conditions and terrain
- Balance through Asymmetry provides unreal turning
- Twin All-Terrain Asymmetric fun
- Award winning ergonomically tuned tech and performance
- Fun and easy in all conditions and terrain
- UHMW tip and tail